FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

For Sale and Wanted
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
At Last , A very Presentable Fiat 132 for Sale

with so few 132's on the road its rare to see a highly presentable car but low and behold , this very smart looking example comes up on ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/fiat-132-series-3-rhd-2000-t-c-/191775061355?hash=item2ca6af356b:g:bPcAAOSwKtlWiZTN

Re: At Last , A very Presentable Fiat 132 for Sale

are you going to bid on the 132 marty?

Membership Number: yes

Re: At Last , A very Presentable Fiat 132 for Sale

the stig,
are you going to bid on the 132 marty?

No , I gave it a miss. It was nice to see it presented quite well. (although the engine bay looked out of place compared to the rest of the car) . Recent 132 's advertised were nothing short of "being sheds" yet the vendors were still looking for several thousand for them . A tragedy of an inflated classic market taking everything else up the price range with it.

I miss my own 132 , but I wasn't finding time to complete her. The vendor I sold her to, back in 2010, still has the car , last spoke to him last year, still hadn't started restoring her but has completed the blue 1800es which he bought from a fiat club member . (probably only 2 1800ES models in country and he has them both ! ).

I've kept an open mind as to what car I might get next . Still love 1970's cars - you know me and my 1970's stuff Brian !! So it could be a Jaguar XJ, Reliant Scimitar gte, Rover P6, or Triumph 2000/2500 , or Cortina/Granada Ghia. Fiats are a bit too thin on the ground from the 1970's and spares supply for aforemention cars more readily available. I'll still hold my 132 1800es in my treasured memories though, no matter what I get next. She will always be very special to me.

[http://s75.photobucket.com/user/77fiatmarty/media/fiat132ESECK190S.jpg.html]

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos