FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Technical
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fiat 130 coupe brake compensator bushes

Hi All,

Any ideas where I can locate new bushes for the rear brake compensator - both sides?

Cheers

Chris

Re: Fiat 130 coupe brake compensator bushes

eh? will have to look at the parts book,

Membership Number: yes

Hi Brian,

I have a parts number - 4111979. Who would be THE classic Fiat parts supplier in the UK?

Cheers

Chris

ricambio spares, in banstead surrey, ask for franco, or felice,

They're also available in the US (California) from www.fiatplus.com, under the part number 4111979N, and I believe that Superperformance out of Hoddesdon (I think?) at www.superformance.co.uk has them under part number FIA06100. The Fiat Plus parts are clear, while the Superformance parts are black. Just replaced these on my car, too!

Bret

Cheers Bret,

I'll check them out. Have tried a few places with no joy, so i'll give them a go.

Thanks

Chris

TRIED fiat plus.com site not set up right, need a degree in american logic, why can`t they list them properly? part no, no help at all when put in the search box,

Hi there Stig and Chris-

Hmmm... it popped right up when I put 4111979N into the search box on the upper right corner of their website home page. But you're right... the site is not easy to get around.

If you still have trouble and would like to order them, shoot me a message and I'll see what I can do to help out.

Bret

THANKS MATE, GOT THESE FROM SUPERPERFORMANCE TODAY & PERFECT! Howether I ordered 4 but need 8,
I didnt realise you needed 2 per bush as they are in halves!
Just re-ordered another 4, delivered they were £9.42

Membership Number: 455

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos