FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Technical
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
multipla air bag lights

Hi All

Does anyone know if there is a simple fix for both the orange and red warning lights being on on the dashboard of a 2000 xreg 1.9 diesel multipla.

thanks for your attention

Tim

Membership Number: 5222

Re: multipla air bag lights

Hi Tim,

Apparently there's an orange connector under the passenger seat which is often the cause - see thread below if you can't find it:

http://www.fiatforum.com/multipla/185511-airbag-light-wheres-orange-connector.html

Hope that solves it - if it does my front door handle might need your expert help soon as it's gone floppy & stiff (both at the same time which is quite an achievement!!!!).

Gavin

Membership Number: 5260

Hi Gavin

Thanks for that info, i will have look and see what i come up with, i may have to move the multichanger to find it, but it gives me a starting point,

I think i understand what you mean about your door handle although from that description you may need some other sort of therapy.

thanks for the info

Tim

Tim Milnes
Hi Gavin
ahh! door handle therapy!
needs the lock lubricating, and look at the spindle hole to see if worn,could need new handles,

Thanks for that info, i will have look and see what i come up with, i may have to move the multichanger to find it, but it gives me a starting point,

I think i understand what you mean about your door handle although from that description you may need some other sort of therapy.

thanks for the info

Tim

Membership Number: yes

Hi Stiggy

Its all fine Gavin just needs a new handle cassette

thats cheap therapy

Tim

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos