FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

Technical
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
127 rear seat belts

Has anyone fitted rear seat belts to a 127?

Are all the mounting points already there?

Ta

Membership Number: 12048

Re: 127 rear seat belts

Hi Pete,

I haven't fitted them myself, but had a 127 with rear 3 point static belts fitted by the previous owner. There are plenty of 3 point static belts advertised for 127's (Ebay, or perhaps more reputable:

http://www.vintagewarehouse65.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&manufacturer_id=11&product_id=893&page=29 ).

I don't know if the mounting points are there - I'd guess yes as they were very neat in the 127 I had.

Maybe someone else can confirm?

On a slightly different note, how about Santa Pod, or Shelsley Walsh hillclimb retro events this year? I'm in the process of applying & will post the events up soon.

Cheers,

Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Re: 127 rear seat belts

Hi Gavin

I think I remember when I first put the car back on the road there was a threaded bolt in the back wheel arch,just not sure where the other two points would attatch.The static belts on ebay are the ones I was looking at.

Probably do Santa Pod this year after not going last year,also Retro Rides at Shelsey Walsh,that's about as far as I'd planned.Be nice to find some events I've not been to before.

Membership Number: 12048

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos