FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fiat 132 parts wanted.

Started tearing down my 132 today to start the accident damage repair. Found I had a lower front panel, but could do with the following bits and pieces.

Near side front wheel arch trim
Near side front bumper brackets
Nearside front headlamp mounting panel (the black bit the headlights fit to that screws on the back of the front grille)
A bonnet slam panel.

New would be wonderful, good secondhand gladly accepted!

Re: Fiat 132 parts wanted.

About which model, and year of Fiat 132 are we talking, Dave?

Its for the 1800 ES that you posted up. A 1978 I think.

Hi Dave, sorry to take a while to reply, but here goes. I don't what spares you already have but remembering the pics, I thought you may need the following:-

1) Front Bumper;pt No.4324287- this is very often on ebay from european sellers but be careful to get the right one.Your bumper, as per mine should have a series of holes (7 or 8 I think across the face for overider strip.)Early models had different overiders.

2)Front bumper brackets; pt No.4332033 & 4332034; naturally one is lh and and rh -don't ask me which.!!These are the brackets jutting out at the front, I presume.

3)Front Grill; pt No. 4328462. Again very often on ebay but clarify the correct type (there were 4 variations in 132 range) and of course, condition.

4)Front Arch trims; pt No.4289353 & 4289354 (one lh and one rh, again)

5)clips for trims ; pt No.4302872.

6) Slam /Hinge panel. Pt No. 4323903 . This is on ebay (now I think from Buy it now sellers in Europe.)It's a large panel including uprights and inner valance which the radiator rests on.Very difficult to fit - you may feel more assurred for someone to make sure the car is Jigged up to get accuracy and alignment to surrounding panels and bonnet.

7)Bonnet ; pt No. 4329219 or 4329217.

8)The colour code is Fiat 400-- Azzuro chiaro met/ met. light blue

Obviously ebay is a good bet particulary for slam, panel, bumpers, and possibly bonnet but otherwise try:-

Ricambios 01737-359842

Middle Barton Garage 01869 340470

JBS Spares 0161 688 8391

Glad your meaning well for the car. Hope this info. has helped, any further details required, only too pleased to assist.

marty

Thanks for your help. I have a new front grille, bumper, indicator units, wing, lower front panel and a secondhand outer headlight. I think I also have some new mounting clips. I am hopefully going to get the front panel off ebay, which just leaves the front wheel arch moulding and bumper brackets.

Hi,
I have 2 new bumper brackets (the same reference): 4332034.

Best regards,
Thomas

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos