FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FMC members please read

Our Club's membership secretary and magazine editor, Jo Widdrington, is currently out of action for the Club's affairs as she has been admitted to hospital. We all hope it's nothing serious and we wish her a very speedy recovery. If you are waiting for membership cards or anything else from Jo, please be patient while the doctors ensure our Jo is fully recovered and back up to speed with Club matters.

Re: FMC members please read

Heres wishing Jo a speedy recovery, Hope you feel better soon x x

Re: Re: FMC members please read

Only just seen this... I do hope Jo gets well very quickly, all the best.

All the best wishes to Jo, for speedy recovery, regards marty

Let's hope they get you back on your feet quick me darlin'. Up and at 'em
Jean & Ricky

Has there been any more news??

Hope everything is ok and all Jo`s bits are working.

Bit amazed at the number of views for this posting.....Surely we have more members.

Anyway, hope all is well

yes we have, and don`t call me shirley

To Jo. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Thank you Guys for all your good wishes, they are really appreciated. Just a quick update. I am feeling a whole lot better now and the Drs. are really pulling all the stops out to help me. I feel I am really a very lucky bunny that they are able to help me and that I have such a large number of great mates who are wishing me well, you have no idea just how much your messages of support are helping me to 'fight on'.
Thank you all so much.
Best wishes to you.
Jo

Re: Re: Re: FMC members please read

yipee!

Well Done Jo!!

Speaking as a non member who you've never met before, I'd also like to offer my best wishes for a full and speedy recovery xx

Then perhaps you may consider joining, John ? After all , you're on our forum frequently , and have been doing so for the best part of 18 months ,or more, to my knowledge. And you are a self-confessed Fiat fan.

We don't bite,you know. Good magazine and other benefits too.As friendly a motor club as I've ever come across.

Thank you John, that is a very kind thought - don't listen to Marty, of course we would love you to join us but only when you are ready.....
Best wishes
Jo

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos