Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas Get Together 2008

FIAT MOTOR CLUB
CHRISTMAS GET TOGETHER 2008
NOW IN IT'S 14TH YEAR

STOP PRESS – PRICES HELD FOR 2008!!!!

This years Christmas Get Together will again take place at the Crown Hotel, Esplanade, Scarborough on the 6th and 7th December. This excellent award winning 4 star hotel has undergone yet further improvements since our last visit.

Check out the venue at www.crownspahotel.com

This legendary event is always one of my personal favourites as it is great to get everyone together at Christmastime. This successful event is now in its fourteenth year.

25 club members have already paid their deposits. The total cost of the weekend is only £70.00 per person this includes all of the following:

• Double/Twin Regent ensuite room (sea view room available at an addition £12.50 per person)
• 4 course evening meal
• Disco party
• Choice of breakfast
• Full use of new leisure facilities which includes: steam room, swimming pool, Gymnasium etc.

If you would like to join us then I require a deposit of only £10.00 per person A.S.A.P. (cheques made payable to The Crown Hotel) and I will do the rest.

Sunday will follow the usual agenda of a drive through the North Yorkshire Moors via Robin Hoods Bay and on to Whitby for fish and chips at the famous Magpie.

If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me by emailing
chrisfairbank@chrisfairbank.karoo.co.uk

Regards
Chris Fairbank
Organiser

Re: Christmas Get Together 2008

Go to big party....

boring

did your christmas bash go ok? raffle? road run? do tell,

too. ,, na ka

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos