FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fiat 130 Saloon for disposal

Hi, I have a Fiat 130 saloon 3200 RHD manual to dispose of. It was my fathers car and has been locked in a garage for about 20 years. The bodywork is in poor condition and the interior has been vandalised. I have pictures available for anyone interested. My Mother just wants to get rid of it and so it will go to the highest bidder (if only for scrap)The car is located at Mold, North Wales. Anyone interested please contact me at the above e-mail address.

Re: Fiat 130 Saloon for disposal

It would be ashame to scrape it,have you tried ebay?

Re: Re: Fiat 130 Saloon for disposal

would you believe it! i was in mold on sat 18th oct,nt northophall hotel!

Emailed him Sunday but no reply yet....

Just received a nice email and some good pictures. Unfortunately it has been badly vandalised, many items have been smashed including the front and rear screens and back light. I can forward some pictures on to any interested parties. If the glass had been intact I would have bought it, but unfortunately it is not much use to me now. Thought I was on to a winner there

I am interested in the saloon, have sent a email, but no reply,a shame to scr*p it, contact me please on,07790350705,i have seen some pictures via dave,[thanks.]

I will be going saturday to [sob] look over the car,
and pray that the ba*tards who did this get struck with lighting, or the ghost of gwendar gets them!

Re: Re: Re: Fiat 130 Saloon for disposal

went on saturday to see the 130, oh dear! brave resto,
plus replace the damaged screens and switches,and column levers, wonder where i can put it to save it from the sc**pman?

So are you buying it then or what?

As I said, if the glass was not broken I would have bought it, but as is usually the way it was not to be.

neil tells me there were 2 others interested,plus last year a guy from singapore!!!!!!!, so i will see,
looking to make space anyway,

hi neil, have you had a buyer for the saloon?

Stig, drop us a line at the above e mail address if you are still interested?

will contact you neil,only just seen your message,bare with me, no rest for the righteous,

You should not just get rid of it. How about selling the parts. I know that if you seel parts from a car instead of it whole, you can get more money.

For a complete last resort, you can sell it for a pound! Theo did the same once!

Good idea george, but the owner wants it gone as it is, the car is allready sold by the way,

Membership Number: yes

Hey Stiggy, I believe the definition of sold is "To exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent" which has not yet happened, so the car is still for sale, unless you want to get your hand in your pocket?

hi neil, yes i know, will be in touch, too much work=chest pains=off work. ......oh! and my pc is out of action.

130 coupe spare parts !!!! ,think i need to borrow neil's grinder

mmm,there`s a coupe in blackpool........... ....must buy a cordless grinder.....save the saloon (I WILL, HONEST)

good to see your back on line,well you have "tiny"in your compound but you know i have zena german shepard in mine,she will lick you to death

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos