FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Auto italia magazine

Good feature on the 130 coupe and a lancia gamma in this months issue,and the 130 looks fantastic ,nice example of a original rnd coupe,get yourselves down to the news agents to buy a copy

Re: Auto italia magazine

will have to ask my newsagent if i can have it, he likes to look at the picces first and articles,
then i can buy it!

Brian i thought you would be the first to have a copy !

Hi All
Get yourselves a subscription, it arrives on release date wrapped so no one has read it, also its cheaper long term.
Tim Milnes

I have just been re-reading the 1996 jan/feb edition of a side by side test of a Gamma and 130, cant wait to get my hands on the latest edition.
Gerry

Hi All
My december subscription arrived on friday 5th december with the front cover of the lancia stratos(in orange).
wrapped on my door step ready for the weekend
thanks

Re: Re: Auto italia magazine

I could slap you milnes! , I called into my newsagent last night, to find 3 copies of autoItalia
waiting for me, so i took the 130/gamma issue,

Hi All
My subscription arrived today in time for Christmas reading (31dec to 27jan) so a bit early.
Its the edition with 3 x V6 alfa's on the front.
let me know when it hits the news agents
its supposed to be £14 cheaper than shop price for the whole year and 13 issues.
Have a good christmas
Tim

was i in the latest issue?

i in this months, on sale 28th in the shop subscribers should already have it :)

Hi Dave
Mine arrived on friday too
Thanks
Tim

Re: Re: Re: Auto italia magazine

Hi All
I got my latest issue today
Tim

Now that is confusing!
my feb 24th posting about my latest issue is further up the page after the december posts and before the january.
Any way my latest issue has arrived
Tim

You must be using the forum in threaded style and replied to an individual previous message. If you were in board style, then you would have added the reply to the complete thread and your message would have been at the bottom.

I didn't think anyone used the threaded style forum so I removed it a while back but someone who shall remain nameless to protect the guilty complained so I re-introduced the threaded style option. I suppose this means there are a few "threaded style people" out there?

Hi Theo
I think i searched for autoitalia useing the search box and found a december posting which i then added my feb25th entry to.
does that make sense (if im useing a threaded style then i didnt know)
Tim

That would be me then Theo!!

I recall I was joined by a few other "dinosaurs", but have sadly fallen to the "dark side" since, and now don't use the threaded style often (though it IS useful in a long thread as you can reply to a particular message!)..... Hey I never said I was consistent......

Regards, Gavin.

Hi all
My latest edition arrived on saturday 21st of march, i did notice though that the weight of the 500 abarth is a stonking 1300 kg,surely that cannot be correct as that makes it nearly as heavy as my multipla and twice the weight of my 850's
Tim

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos