FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congestion charges and spitefull overcharging on yer road tax....

So the Manchester city councellors are surprised, and even disappointed, that people voted heavily against a congestion charge! What the hell did they expect?!!

All the greens, do gooders and earth nutters were also up in arms over the chancellors decision to scrap the horrendous car tax increases.

Re: Congestion charges and spitefull overcharging on yer road tax....

The great British public finally gets a chance to voice it opinion and guess what.............all the quangos and committee led idiots in their ivory towers who think they know what the public wants, are shown to have no idea whatsoever.

Good on Manchester for putting it to public vote though.

Re: Congestion charges and spitefull overcharging on yer road tax....

as someone who lives in gtr manchester, I am pleased that all 7 councils that make up gtr manchester had a resounding NO to this charge,there could be days when i am crossing the boundary 4/5 times in the morning and 2/3 evenings, this would have a big impact on the housing trust I work for with over 75 vans,I wonder
abut the other groups that you mentioned rob, do they go to their offices on the bus/bike/cycle? or do they have a company car?

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos