FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
132 ES

l'm still looking (no surprise there then!) for a 132 ES 1800 to restore/buy ? l want to bring one back to original condition (without the rust obviously..)
My 124 sport-coupe is now ready for MOT, however l still cant workout how to get pics on here ? any help welcome ?
Keith.

Re: 132 ES

Definately worth putting a wanted ad in Classic Car Weekly. This is how I found my 132 2000 and my Fiat Argenta. Now all I need to find is an electronic Ignition system for my 130!

Re: Re: 132 ES

Try good old Arthur Daly, I was watching an old episode of Minder the other day, there's a nice early 132 on the car lot on the title sequence !!!!

like my ole one

we have 8 132 here in ireland all in different states of repair. we have 1 132ES.

Hi Keith, Happy xmas and new year to you.

I remember you coming onto our site on several occassions before over a long period of time, in search of the ES, can't say I blame you for your high perseverance, it's the nicest car of the 132 range, in my opinion.Pity you missed out on the one I posted back in April 08 , I know it had some accident damage but I'm sure it can be made into a lovely car with someone having the "right" intentions.

The 132 model is very "thin on the ground" in this country as you will already know. Figures vary between 30- 50 cars all told , and that covers all the models from the series 1 cars (1973) right through to the series 3 2 litre models. (up to 1981 ish). It might be interesting to establish what the exact figure is from the DVLA, and find out what the breakdown is between the various models, if that is possible.

Saying that, there must be a large percentage of cars out there that don't exist in our club, and cars turn out for sale which we never knew existed. If I come across another ES , as I did the car in April, earlier this year, I'll email you directly so you have an early view/first refusal option.

best regards. Martin

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos