FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
X1/9 alloy wheel centre caps old type wanted.

Hi, just picked up an old x1/9 today,(got home safely Chris if you read this). one of the things its missing are the centre caps for the alloys. they are the old 3 spoke wheels on the older x19s from the early 80s. I think i have one thats a bit battered somewhere when i find it, does anybody have any lying about, of know of you can buy em anywhere. need 3 or 4, none on ebay at moment,
thanks Nick 07855043415

Re: X1/9 alloy wheel centre caps old type wanted.

Hi Nick
I think i saw some on ebay.com (usa)recently, search under cromadora or cromodora
how about item number or is this too early/pricey with the current exchange rate 310088449189
Tim

Tim,
Had a look at the USA cap, it is the correct one,exept never seen one with cromadora on it, Uk ones just say fiat, but as you say pricey! was hoping to get a few odd uns from here and there for a few quid each, or am i being too hopefull? prob the sort of thing where people have the odd one in a box of bits n bobs, thats what i am looking for, thanks all the same, Nick

Glad to hear you got back OK, it seems wierd having the drive back!! Will keep my eyes open for centre caps, Cheers Chris

Might be able to help also other X19 parts.

Give me a call on 07958 375 577

Re: Re: X1/9 alloy wheel centre caps old type wanted.

reminds me of a resto shown in one of the mags of a x1/9, the owner got some paint lids from berger paints,(i think) and these fitted ok

Hi, thanks for all who may have looked, i have found some which hopefully will arrive soon.
Note to chris, whom i got the car from, looking ok now, replaced those nasty nobbly tyres off, given it a clean, now runnong on all 4 cly, and will be getting it ready for an mot soon, so as you wished, it will not be broken up, i think there is life in the old thing yet!
all the best Nick.

Nice one mate! Keep me informed! Chris

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos