FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Multipla

Hello chaps. Well have been very quiet for a long time now but have just sold my sole to Thames Motor Group in Slough and traded my '02 jtd elx Multipla for an '08 registered '57 plated New Orleans Blue Multipla Multijet 120 Eleganza with 7,500 miles on the clock.

While the link still works, here it is.

http://usedcars.fiat.co.uk/used-fiat-multipla-1.9-multijet-120-eleganza-5-door-mpv-2138308-600432587.aspx

It's got factory fitted bluetooth, tinted windows and the gorgeous 17' alloys and the screen price of £9995!

Just configured the same car but new on www.fiat.co.uk and the price was in excess on £19,000 so I think I paid a fair price. Will collect early next week.

Maybe this will now give me something to write about again Jo.........?

Love to all who know me! Happy New Year, forum.

Re: New Multipla

Kev,
You must be a flippin' mind reader.... I was attempting (you will note I did say attempting) to clear out some of 2,600 old e mails - got them down to 1,800 so I am winning...!!! and I happened across one of your old ones. Uh ha I thought I really must get onto our ol' Kev and ask him to 'rattle' (do computer keyboard keys rattle like typewriter keys did? I dunno!) me off something in the New Year for the mag.
I click onto the forum and lo and behold there you are...!! Spooky or What!? Really pleased that you still like the Multiple - I have to say that Chairman Peter is totally over the moon with his and I always enjoy a drive out in it when I can 'con' one! - also pleased at the great deal you were able to get on it. Good ol' Fiat cars long may they reign....!!!!
Happy New Year to you All
Jo

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos