FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
classic panda meet at gaydon, still on?

still on? booked the day off (on call-out duty)
who`s going?

Re: classic panda meet at gaydon, still on?

As far as I know Stiggy. I'm sure Jeni (our leader) will know for sure.

Still planning to go along - anyone else?

Gavin.

YES, YES, YES, YES ,YES AND YES - IT IS STILL ON !!!!

People are meeting up from 10am onwards, seems we've got group discount if you want to go in.

Im coming prepared with a flask and pleanty of winter woolies

Fab! Not sure mine will get washed as it's still below freezing here, so it might be grey rather than blue when it gets there.........

Hi All, Re the Panda get-together. What's the plan for the day? Anything further than just being in the car park?

oh dear! Panda-Pops not sorted in time, was waiting for the FIAT gear box oil so the little fella is tucked away in the warm!
planning to have my tame body work chap sort out some odds and ends one the body work next!

Hi All
I should be there not with classic panda but 1999 Multipla, see you in the morning
Tim

The more the merrier !!

Re: Re: classic panda meet at gaydon, still on?

i have to call round by J2 M5 To pick some parts up, then go on to gaydon, will bring the 850 panel with me for tim (b de) milne.

Well Done Jenny, her enthusiasm for the Panda knows no bounds!

Good turn out of 19 cars to the meeting today , mostly from the fiat forum , but still a few from our own club. That was 19 Fiat Pandas (1980-1994), plus a couple of new Multiplas and Puntos etc; so not at all bad for a coldish January turnout.

Nice to meet everyone, (and thanks for the coffee Brian!)

Any photos?

Top day with 19 panda's !! Good to see ruftytufty panda from up t' north, thanks to fmc-ers for coming !!

Looks like a good turnout. Shame I couldn't make it, but hope everyone had fun.

Gavin.

Re: Re: classic panda meet at gaydon, still on?

good to see fellow and lady panda owners from the fmc and the fiatforum, martin was looking hs smooth self,(thanks for the pint!)jenni for the pictures (a star xx)wind chill factor didn`t put us off, one panda was towed in by the AA! what happened to gavin? does your panda have a fear of going out of buckinghamshire?

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos