FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wheel centre caps

Hi all,currently doin up my 127,going well so far and just getting going on the body work.Its a long way off yet but I've been thinking about me wheels,at the moment the centres are chrome,2 are ok and 2 aren't,but I think I've seen some pictures of 127's where the centres look like black plastic ones.Does anyone have any of these up for grabs or know where I could get hold of some.

Cheers

Pete

Re: wheel centre caps

Hi Pete,

Are you the Pete I met last year looking for the 4 spoke chrome centre bits as fitted to the 1050CL? If so, I found the 2 new ones but then couldn't contact you!!

If not, what are you looking for exactly? If you have a mk2 127 the C had black painted 4 spoke inner bits, and the L/CL had the chromed ones - both the same but a different finish.

Other models had actual plastic inner bits - eg the Palio's alloys have plastic centre caps.

Regards, Gavin.

Hi Gavin,I am that man yes.Could you get in touch and let me know what you'd want for them.

My email is zedsdead@blueyonder.co.uk

Pete

Hi Gavin,could you drop me a line so we can sort something out.

Thanks.Pete

Email sent today Pete - let me know if you don't get it for any reason.

Regards, Gavin.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos