FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
www.fiat127.com

After what seems like too long I have finally found the time and taken the plunge to host www.fiat127.com properly.

It comes in at no. 3 on Google for "Fiat 127" so gets lots of traffic.

Now I'm not trying to steer traffic away from the FMC forum, but I would like to build a web accessible body of knowledge about 127's. On the site I have created "How to's" and "Tech chat" sections and it would be great if we could populate these with useful service procedures and general experience to help out owners.

Please take a look:

www.fiat127.com

It's free to use and always will be... forever.

I'm also open to comments and would be looking for moderator volunteers as well (Rob...? eh).

Lee
fiat127.com

Re: www.fiat127.com

Good luck with this

hi good luck with the site but dont think its going to kit off this is the site that stuart used to own if im right and now you have taken over which is good that your keeping it going but the site aint interesting enough need alot more info and pics and peoples stories etc but good luck anyway mate

To make it interesting people need to add to it. www.131mirafiori.com started out just like www.fiat127.com and now just over two years on has over 300 members, many who contribute regularly like I do. It is now an interesting and detailed site. It would be good if 127 owners and enthusiasts could make this new site the same.

Thanks. This has always been my site. I set it up around eight years ago - albeit not looking like this.

I of course take your point about the content, but the site is yours to contribute to. I will add as much as I can, but there is a wealth of uncollated material out there which should ideally be in one place.

Hopefully www.fiat127.com will be the focal point for 127 information.

I'll pay the bills, but the content is up to the rest of the 127 community (and me a little bit)

Lee
www.fiat127.com

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos