FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Classic Car Insurance - Try This One!!

As many of you know I have a few old Fiats - some call them classics....!

I have gone through many insurers including the Club official one, but only Footman James came close to giving me a good deal. Sadly they went into "laa laa" land when Peter James sold the company a few years ago.

I came across Peter D James Limited at the NEC, and phoned them for a quote recently. Could I suggest members give them a ring?

My policies for the 127 Palio, 127 Sport, and Panda 4x4 Sisley had renewals of £97, £130, and £120 in that order. Not bad eh?

I now have all 3 on one policy at just under £150 - no that's for all of them!!! Fully comp, unlimited mileage, agreed value, breakdown cover, and legal expenses. That's a great deal and an insurer who appreciates I can't drive 4 cars at once!

Just thought others might like to contact them. 0845 0999 500

Gavin

Re: Classic Car Insurance - Try This One!!

I too have my 130(the blue one) insured with peter james, I have met him at some other shows, and he told me he was going it alone, while I was at alexander palace last febuary. I went over to his stand and insured
the 130 for £117.13. fully comp. will be interesting to see how much for 4 cars,

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos