FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
132 2000

I used to own two 132 2000's back in the early 90's and thought they were wonderful cars. I was wondering how many7, if any, are still on the road these days.
Anybody out there know?

Re: 132 2000

I have seven of these marvelous motors from pristine examples to some which are only good for parts. I have enough spares to build another couple as well!

I have 1 132 2000 currently.

Not got any but love 'em to bits! Would love to get my hands on one. I think Martin Clapton will be able to give a more accurate idea of roughly how many are known to be left

they crop up here in malaysia from time to time, theres one on sale at the moment for 2100rm 5rm=£1.00 there were 2 more a month or so ago for 7000 rm ish in tidy condition...one owner confessed to toyota brakes fitted though !!

Out of interest Dave, is Malaysia rhd or lhd?

RHD, left over from the british days.......but speeds etc are in kilometers....

I have four at the moment - gold (1977), silver (1978), metallic blue (1981) and black (1981). I' would be surprised if there are more than 40 left in the UK that are anywhere near roadworthy but they do appear around Europe quite often. Martin - what do you think on numbers? James

Such a difficult one this, to guess-timate actual figures. I am in the process of writing to DVLA , hopefully to shed some light on the matter. The thing is, whilst they may give a number according to V5's etc, it dosn't mean to say that's the figure, that's actually up and running. SORN registered cars may be laid up for some while, whilst others temporarily just for winter months hibernation etc;

132's occassionaly appear from nowhere, not registered with any motor club, Fiat affiliated or otherwise, as we both know, James.

I'll keep you posted when reply comes up. Come to think of it , due to scarcity of older Fiats ,many having gone to rusty heavens,it may be an idea for our club registrars of various models to think likewise.

Hello,
I looked at your site and I heave 5 132.
1600GL,1800GLS,2x2000,2500Diesel.I live in the netherlands and at our fiat club nederland site I have asked the numberplates of the 132's in the netherlands.There must be 19 still on the road,and I got about 14 which are in restauration?I drive the diesel every summer and in the winter I use an argenta 2000(this year for the last time).
If you looked at google to Italia Automobili,there are photo's also from some english 132's.
I got a litlle story about me and my cars on that site.I wish you the best,
Regards from Rodmer(Netherlands)

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos