FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
127 sport for sale

hi very rare silver sport for sale,this car has been restored and just been finished,picture are on this forum,gavin put them up for me under the headin. "127restored" the sport is reshelled into a 1979 shell which was in truly mint condition as i bought the car from gavin,totally stripped down, the only rust found was on the rear turrets, car was then resprayed in silver,the engine overhauled,new bearings were fitted,the head was reconditioned,new seals fitted,the car is now in ireland, new sport mirrors,new shocks,brake calipers,other bits and pieces,seats retrimmed in blue piping ,open to realistic offers.
phone 087 6663031
or pm.
regards
seamus

Re: 127 sport for sale

Hi Seamus,

Can't see a way to pm you. I will probably regret this, but please email me at gavin127@btinternet.com with some idea of what you want......

Realistic covers a multitude of sins (I often use it!). If we are in the same ballpark we could end up reversing the sale of ELY 18 months ago!

Cheers, Gavin.

hi seamus is this a real sport as yousay its been re shelled is the vin number a 127 sport or just a normal 127 shell as im interested in it but the price will depend on whether its real or not thx steve

Hi seamus, I'm interested in your car. Could you please email me some pics and price? Also where abouts in ireland are you?

chris

Email: chrissy962@hotmail.co.uk

Also, forgot to ask - is it registered in ireland or still english reg?

hi steve the car was reshelled into a 1979 1050cl shell, and it is those vin and chassis numbers on the car, located in killarney , southern ireland

chris, sending email shortly.

regards
seamus

hi seamus

sorry mate gonna give it a miss after a true 127 sport really as it will be worth alot more in years to come thx again

steve

no worries steve , hope you find one, have been driving the car the last few days and getting fond of it so who knows might just keep the both.
regards
seamus

car has now been sold

hi seamus who was the lucky winner of the car then was it a fmc member ?????????????

hi steve, the guy who bought it is from the west of ireland, he already has a few fiats,
regards
seamus

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos