FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pandas in the Snow

I'm posting these pics for Neil - his Pandas enjoying(?) the snow! If I can be bothered I might take a picture of mine in a minute (but it's nice & warm inside! )

Re: Pandas in the Snow

Here's a few - decided it would be a waste not to go exploring, so went up into the hills where normal stuff couldn't go!! Does anyone know where to get proper mud&snow tyres by the way?

Oh and the odd shaped Panda is the Coupe - which is going nowhere in the snow, as I'm not quite that stupid - quiet at the back!!!!!

Gavin.

Not so much here, more tonight though
Photobucket

There's a similar thread but with more piccies over on the FF site - Panda Classic section.

Looks like the Pandas have been frolicking in the snow while everyone else is staying inside.

Re: Re: Pandas in the Snow

Gavin - your just showing off!! Car looks good in the "country lane" shots though!!!!!!!!!!

The snow arrived in evesham today, theres so much fun to be had in a small light car with big fat wheels

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pardon the ignorance and thread hijack here, but what's the story with your van Jeni? Is it factory built or a conversion? I've never seen anything like it before and keep meaning to ask you

The legend lives on , got my hands on my wife's new Fiat Panda Cross today as her work place was closed. Gave it a good test in the snow then got involved in a rescue mission when a young lady was suffering from cold & exhaustion out in the country side. Did my first ever real off road stuff on 6 inches of snow over a muddy ploughed field surface. Mission accomplished

Hi john, the van is a genuine fiat thing, it never made it to our shores, only on available on the continent. I found the back end (which just bolts on in place of the tailgate) at Auto Italia years ago when they used to have a decent autojumble, paid fourty or fifty quid for it, not realising there about two grand to buy from fiat But i bought it at the time before panda's had the following they have now, you couldnt give them away then !!

Congratulations Dave, its seems your trusty panda served you well today !!

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos