FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Er not sure how to title this.......

Just been looking through my old 'favorite' internet places on my pc, and found a link to

http://fiatclub500.co.uk/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Now, correct me if im wrong, but is this linked to fiat motor club? If it is, it may be worth getting rid of the 'forum' link on there as it seems to have been hijacked by................er.....................lets just say the ladies advertising their services, dont seem all that interested in fiat 500's, if you know what i mean Perhaps not the image of the club we want??

Had a look at fiat panda club' which is also linked to fmc, seems somewhat dead - do we need these sites or can willing members update/moderate or delete them?

Whats your thoughts 'the powers that be'????

Re: Er not sure how to title this.......

Oh dear! You are right that the Fiat Club 500 is connected to the Fiat Motor Club (GB). As it says on that website "Fiat Club 500 is a subsidery organisation of the Fiat Motor Club (GB)" (that was a 'cut and paste' so don't blame me for the spelling mistake!). While I maintain this website and forum, I have nothing to do with the website and forum for the Fiat Club 500. Better inform our Chairman Peter Jones...

Re: Er not sure how to title this.......

Looks like that's been sorted now

Bloody spammers

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos