FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
127 wheel

Hi all,I'm after a wheel for my 127 1050CL,I've got 3 and an odd 1.Hopefully there's a picture below

Anyone got any lying around?

Re: 127 wheel

try again

Hi Pete,

I am pretty sure this is the one wheel I nearly took to the tip today. It looked like a CL wheel so I kept it for old times sake (what an idiot!).

I do have those 2 new CL wheels trims too - they are yours, but I'm really sorry I haven't had chance to sort out postage costs for you!

That sounds really lame, but it's true. Not sure how sensible it is to try to post a 127 CL wheel to you -any ideas?

Regards, Gavin.

Hi Gavin,great that you've got one,I'll have to get in touch with you and have a drive down at some point to pick up the wheel and the centres(and have a nose at your cars!).

Sounds like a plan Pete! Will double check it is a CL wheel when I'm next over at the garage, as I was moving stuff quickly to accommodate a "spare" Fiat Coupe (tight fit in a lockup!!!).

Regards, Gavin.

Gavin,could you get in touch when you get a mo and let me know if you still have the wheel and the chrome centres so we can organise a time that i can come and fetch them.Thanks.Pete

Membership Number: 10548

Hi Pete

The new chrome centres are in my garage and yours when we next meet up. I think the wheel is CL but haven't managed to get over to the lockup since January!!

Are you going to any shows - Castle Combe, Luton, Stanford Hall, Uxbridge?

Sorry, I can't confirm which wheel it is until I go over there.

Regards, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

And I'd thought you'd forgot about me!Not going to any shows I'm afraid but no problem driving to yours.I've got the other 3 wheels being shotblasted and sprayed at the moment through a friend.You'll have to let me know when would be a good time for you.

Hi Pete,

Went over to the lock up today for you - deffo a CL wheel I think! Brought it back so is now here if you fancy a trip down south sometime.

Have emailed you too.

Best regards, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos