FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fiat 1100 Deluxe - european paint colors and interior fabrics offered

Just finished restoring our 62 Fiat 1100 deluxe here in Calcutta. will try and upload photos. the Deluxe was not offered in India but the original owner, a movie star, must have brought in the deluxe chrome items, she also got a vanity plate "WBF-1", worth almost as much as the car I am told.

With the help of your Secr. I was able to get a close match to the "baby blue" color offered as shown on a sales brochure in europe. Looks great!

I have been unable to confirm if the interior upholstery was available in fabric as well as the standard vinyl. HOPEFULLY SOME CAN HELP. I used vinyl but the drawings might have been fabric.

I have a copy of the Fiat Owners Instruction Book, 6th Edition , about 50 pages for the 1100/103D standard, 1100/103H deluxe & 1100-103D family car, that once I return home to toronto will scan and post in India on the "TEAM-BHP" website and would be pleased to post it with you.

Thanks greatly, John Milne

Re: Fiat 1100 Deluxe - Researching standard paint colors and interior fabrics offered in Europ.e

John again,

I see I can't post photos at this point, but would suggest you google "FCCC" which is the web-site for the FIAT CLASSIC CAR CLUB of India, and another great Indian site is "TEAM-BHP". There are lots of threads that show Fiats.

Suggest under Vintage and Classic Cars, you check out Calcutta Statesman Rally, Tolly Car Show to start off. Some wonderful fiat here. At the Tolly show a 1924 Fiat roadster was shown for the first time - awesome!

Re: Fiat 1100 Deluxe - european paint colors and interior fabrics offered

john milne
Just finished restoring our 62 Fiat 1100 deluxe here in Calcutta. will try and upload photos. the Deluxe was not offered in India but the original owner, a movie star, must have brought in the deluxe chrome items, she also got a vanity plate "WBF-1", worth almost as much as the car I am told.

With the help of your Secr. I was able to get a close match to the "baby blue" color offered as shown on a sales brochure in europe. Looks great!

I have been unable to confirm if the interior upholstery was available in fabric as well as the standard vinyl. HOPEFULLY SOME CAN HELP. I used vinyl but the drawings might have been fabric.

I have a copy of the Fiat Owners Instruction Book, 6th Edition , about 50 pages for the 1100/103D standard, 1100/103H deluxe & 1100-103D family car, that once I return home to toronto will scan and post in India on the "TEAM-BHP" website and would be pleased to post it with you.

Thanks greatly, John Milne

I now have the "FIAT 1100 INSTRUCTION BOOK" scanned and would be pleased to email it to anyone. My email address is "jcmilne@rogers.com"

Membership Number: visitor

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos