FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
multipla door mirror

hi i am trying to help my uncle but need help
he has a multipla diesel the drivers door mirror does not work (since buying the car)the mirror has been changed the origonal one had 9 wires the new one only 7 wires any help with wiring diagram would be great help sorry this is long winded but trying to explain problem
cheers

Re: multipla door mirror

Part No. 735266578

Hi, I should have a brand new one in stock. It is genuine fiat and still in the box. You can email me if your interested in it.

email: chrissy962@hotmail.co.uk

chris

Thanks for the offer chris but i live in Gibraltar so getting spares are a problem
i should explain that the mirror on the car at the mo is fine apart from wiring it up hence the need for the wiring diagram

There are 2 type mirrors on the Multipla. One type is electric adjustable and heated. The other type is electric adjustable and heated, and also has an extra motor which folds the mirror flat to the door. Hence the extra wires. If your car has the extra folding option, fitting a non folding mirror will not work and the switch (in the roof) will also need to be changed.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos