FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Netley

Nice piece on Netley in the latest Parliamo but my car's not on the cover only inside

Still good though

Re: Netley

interesting article, 124 looks smart in the pics, did you restore it yourself, Bernie?

Martin, the article in Parliamo actually shows 2 different AC's.
The AC shell in my driveway is awaiting my time, along with another AC and 2 spiders, for restoration.
The AC taken at Netley hospital is the one that Tony Clements restored in the early 90's.
I bought it 3+ years ago did a mechanical restoration and drive it today.
That's the car's 40th birthday this month.

I blame the editor

Still Netley Abbey a nice place to live

Hoping to take the AC to Brocklands and drive up the Hill

Re: Re: Netley

Watch it you Lot - I Heard that!!!
Re front picture, it was pure luck that there was a 124 Coupe at all on the front as unless I have a suitable picture (usually they are in the wrong format have to be portait for the printers)the printer usually chooses what goes on the front cover. When the kids saw the cover they immediately thought it was Tom's car but the fact that it was left hand drive (although this of course could be altered in the printing) and that it did not have wing mirrors, number plate or side graphics proves it was not Tom's car just in case I am accused of nepotism....!!!
Jo

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos