FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another Show to Consider Later in Year

Just thought I would mention this as "a possibility" for later in the year. August 30th.- 31st. 2009.

The classic car show at Blenheim Palace is a lovely event, featuring a large selection of classic cars, some coming from Europe, to compete in the concours, and set in the magnificent grounds and surroundings of Blenheim Palace, the birth place of Sir Winston Churchill.

I went 2 years ago as was very impressed. Also, Graham Nicholson was there in his Topolino , who did very well in the concours, winning his class. Link listed below , if you want to make further enquiries.

http://www.blenheimpalace.com/whatson/

Re: Another Show to Consider Later in Year

Sounds good Marty. Are you volunteering to arrange it?...........

I'm up for going.

Cheers, Gavin.

Re: Another Show to Consider Later in Year

Not volunteering! Just suggesting! But I may well be going. It's certainly one I've "penciled in", so to speak

Re: Re: Another Show to Consider Later in Year

Hi Guys,
Would this be August Bank Holiday time? If so there will probably be a show on at Broadlands just in case you were considering going there.
All the best
Jo

Re: Re: Another Show to Consider Later in Year

And the show at knebworth that a really good show for the whole family lots to see and play from dinosaurs to forts

Membership Number: 11339

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos