FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what the ****** has happened to the forum?

with beening in the wilderness for 4 days,I see the forum has changed, I put a answer to a message, and up came that i put it on 11 hours ago! yipee i can time travel!

Membership Number: 0

Re: what the ****** has happened to the forum?

I've only been in the wilderness for 4 hours and it's changed!! Looks good to me though, especially the "quote" facility which makes conversations much easier

Big thumbs up from the non-member section

Re: Re: what the ****** has happened to the forum?

This is still "work in progress" so please bear with me. Change is good sometimes. I am glad somebody likes the change but why not a member?

Membership Number: 8946

Re: Re: Re: what the ****** has happened to the forum?

looks good Theo - but just a bit "longwinded" at the moment. How do I get onto the "members" section and install a pic of my car like that clever g - - Gavin?

Re: Re: Re: Re: what the ****** has happened to the forum?

Hello Mike. As I've said above, this is still very much "work in progress" so please bear with me a while longer.

I am not sure I'll be keeping the "Members Section" but the idea was to have a new password printed in every edition of Parliamo so members with a copy of Parliamo will have access to the section. Not sure it's a good idea; I am just toying with it at the moment.

To have a photo of your car displayed next to your posts, you need to add the photo's URL ('pointer' to where the photo is on the Internet e.g. Photobucket) to the "Avatar URL:" line when posting a message.

Membership Number: 8946

Re: Re: Re: what the ****** has happened to the forum?

Am trying a reply without quoting this time!

I like the new features Theo - sorry, have been trying to say this but my replies didn't appear

Mike, have emailed you re pics of your car. I have this one, but will see if I can find anything better.

Regards, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos