FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New look forum

Our forum hosts (Bravenet) introduced a few new features and tools lately and as I have been having quite a few sleepless nights lately with nothing to do, I decided it was about time to update the FMC forum a bit. As I have already said in other posts, this is still very much "work in progress" and there are a few minor bugs and glitches. The worse one seems to be the "Quote" facility which sometimes seems to make messages disappear! So use it if you like and hope for the best but I'd suggest you don't use it if you are replying to the message directly above the one you are about to post. I am of course trying to sort out all problems and I may even manage to do so sometime soon!

Membership Number: 8946

Re: New look forum

wow welcome to the 21st century

Membership Number: www.fiatforum.com

Uncle look it's me!!! My Dad introduced me to here!

Hello George and welcome to the Fiat Motor Club forum

When ever i try quote it works for me.......
Yay!!!!!

hi theo
can you make the posts wider to fill abit more of the page so photo's can be fitted correctly on the page,
super man theo...
cheers jason

Membership Number: 11339

jason h
hi theo
can you make the posts wider to fill abit more of the page so photo's can be fitted correctly on the page,
super man theo...
cheers jason

Yes, it's possible and should be wider now. But this may cause problems for people using old computers with an 800x600 pixel screen settings If anyone has display problems now please let me know.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos