FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brands Hatch

Hey Theo, about your 131 and £25 for 20mins around brands hatch, my Dad just read some of my posts and threads, he said he wanted to race you around brands hatch! Fiat 131 vs Mazda MX6

What do you think?

Re: Brands Hatch

I think the Mazda has no chance! Ask Gavin to tell you when my 131 was chasing a Ferrari round the test track at Gaydon

Gavin
I think Theo deserves special mention for refusing to let the Ferrari get away on the test track. The 70mph limit seemed to get overlooked on our session, and I understand somewhere near to double this was seen in the pursuit!! I couldn't quite keep up with that in the 127, but did manage to hold on to the 2x 2litre Alfa's ahead (just!) - we made it to 90ish though the skinny 135 tyres struggled a bit on the long corner!

%%bbCodeItem_1%%

Membership Number: 8946

So did the Fiat win or the Ferrari?

Sounds fun! I'm excited!

Theo Kyriacou
I think the Mazda has no chance! Ask Gavin to tell you when my 131 was chasing a Ferrari round the test track at Gaydon

Gavin
I think Theo deserves special mention for refusing to let the Ferrari get away on the test track. The 70mph limit seemed to get overlooked on our session, and I understand somewhere near to double this was seen in the pursuit!! I couldn't quite keep up with that in the 127, but did manage to hold on to the 2x 2litre Alfa's ahead (just!) - we made it to 90ish though the skinny 135 tyres struggled a bit on the long corner!

%%bbCodeItem_1%%

I wouldn't bet against a properly serviced and driven Fiat - EVER!!

Theo's 131 (don't forget I get first dibs if you sell it Theo!) is a cracker.

Gaydon I like - where else can you rag a 30 year old 1050 127 on 135 tyres, a mk2 Punto Sporting you're trying to sell (16 mpg anyone!!! ) or a non-turbo Coupe? Coupe was obviously the quickest reaching 135 on the straight and keeping up with the turbos, 127 was most interesting! . Punto was most remembered by my passenger as the one I didn't worry about!!

Don't bet against a Guy Croft 131 George...

Membership Number: www.gbtaxation.co.uk/

Well if the race does go ahead we'll see what happens!
The 131 will most likely win because, well apparently my Dad told me it was suped up

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos