FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MALVERN SHOW PICTURES !!

Hi folks, thought i'd start a new thread for this, save trawling through the lengthy other one !

Firstly I would like to thank each and every one of you for making the effort to come (only me and one other car from the midlands section, the rest came from london area, think theres only three members in the midlands - or a massive cloud of apathy hanging over cental regions!)
Rant over, back to the show.............
A grand effort was put in by members from the london area, with long milage covered and incredibly early starts (phil - was it really 4AM ??!!) to come to the classic car show held at the three counties show ground.
We opted for an indoor stand, with the weather being fairly unpredictable this time of year, it was bloomin' typical it just happened to be a wonderfull sunny day ! We had lots of interest in the varied display of cars, ranging from the new grande punto to the 500, with a few tipo's, strada, 127 and panda thrown in for good measure. Some membership forms were taken, so i'd class the show as a sucsess.

(heres the pics - ive done a preview of the post, and half the image seems to be missing - or is it just my pc screen settings - theo ??)

(sorry have to say this, all photo's are copywrite yawningcatphotography.com, please ask if you want to use them - i dont mind, but its nice to be asked )

Membership Number: 117827587879835983895785742989

Re: MALVERN SHOW PICTURES !!

Hello Jeni

Yes i left home at 4.00am to meet up with the rest at oxford for 6.30am

It was a long but good day

Photos look great and thanks again for organising the show

Regards Phil

Membership Number: 11789

Think there must be something wrong with my page layout as all the pictures are only half there - almost like I need to extend the width of my page! If I go into properties and paste the link into my browser the whole of Jeni's pics are there.

Any ideas, and is it only me with this problem?

Thanks, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Hello Gavin

I have the same problem i can only see half the pics

Regards Phil

Must be the settings on the forum ??

Membership Number: 11782

jeni long

That's a pity - any work around Theo? I tried the old system just in case but the pic still only shows half!

Thanks for confirming it wasn't only me folks!

Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

good to see the hero`s and villans showing their cars after traveling some distance, well done! is that a neil clark look a like i saw in one of the pictures?. at present i`m having to take it easy ,so, no long trips(even in a real 130!)

Membership Number: yes

thanks jen,

Despite the above pics are great - that black Sedicivalvole looks so cool!!!!!!!!!

Jeni Long's Membership Number: 117827587879835983895785742989

That's more members than FIAT's

Membership Number: 11553

Hello Stiggy

What are you taking it easy from is it that slipped wallet again?

And that real 130 must be hard to drive on such a long tip were as the more performance based model was a delight

Hope your well

Regards Phil

Gavin
jeni long

That's a pity - any work around Theo? I tried the old system just in case but the pic still only shows half!

Thanks for confirming it wasn't only me folks!

Gavin.

The problem is that the photos are too big! They are 1024 pixels wide which is the screen size for most people so no room for the rest of the bits. As pictures are on an external link, it's not easy to resize them and they are displayed in a smaller frame and so cropped. Ideally, pictures for the forum should be resized to 800x600 to display properly.

Membership Number: 8946

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos