FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FIAT 850 Coupe for Sale

Hi All

Due to loss of garage and lack of time (hence lapsed FMC membership!) I am reluctantly selling my SEAT (FIAT) 850 Coupe. Brief details of the car are below,and I can email a full description, history and photos to interested parties. The car will go on eBay soon, but I wanted to see if any club members were interested. Finding a good home where it will be used and cherished is more important to me than achieving the absolute best price. I love the car but have driven about 500 miles in the last 3 yrs so she has to go in favour of something classic, steel but with only 2 wheels & no engine...
--------------------------------
SEAT (FIAT) 850 Coupe, Red, Series 1 1968. In very good bodily and mechanical condition (Spanish steel!) though not concours. Good original, patinated interior. 70,000Km on original instrument pack, MOT to May 20th 2009. Running recently rebuilt 903cc lump with selected improvements inc DMTR A112 inlet manifold, ported head etc. Electronic ignition & Cinq alternator. LHD but could be converted easily I guess if seeing around left-handers more important than originality (I have a RHD steering assembly to go with car). Running bumperless (I have bumpers), slightly lowered & on Cromadoras. Very extensive history from new and all original Spanish logbooks, warranty cards etc. Jim Spackman knows the car and will I'm sure provide an unbiased opinion! Very rare opportunity to get a S1 in a condition that would give a show-winner with very little work.

Membership Number: Lapsed... sorry

Re: FIAT 850 Coupe for Sale

Here she is:

Full details and pics now on ebay, item 230338974081

5% discount for club members

Car now sold.

or maybe

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos