FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Multipla Meet; 'A Sandwich Short of a Picnic'

Calling all Multipla owners.

FMC member Kev. Cook and his beloved Multipla, Myrtle, warmly invite all you other FMC Multipla owners to, 'A Sandwich Short Of a Picnic', a Multipla day out in the wonderful historic town of Sandwich in Kent on Sunday the 2nd August 2009.

Come and meet other Multi owners and park free (for up to 30 Multiplas) on the medieval Guildhall Forecourt.

Day to include tea and buns on arrival, a tour of the 16th century Guildhall, display of your Multiplas, picnic on the forecourt and a short run to the neighbouring town of Deal for an ice cream and a stroll along the pier and the prom. The event will start about 10.00am for arrivals and go through to about 4.00pm for departure.

This an informal meet for all the family. Bring yourselves and bring a picnic and most importantly bring a sense of humour! This event is FREE! Join in with the others or do your own thing, we don't mind, but do bring your Multi.

There is no charge for the day but should you wish to take part in the tour of the Guildhall then there is a suggested donation of £2.00 per head (children can be tagged on free!) payable on the day to go to the Sandwich Mayor's Charity Fund. Numbers are limited to thirty for the tour, so book early. The tour will be given by myself, Kev, the Town Sergeant of Sandwich. http://www.sandwichtowncouncil.gov.u...hall/index.htm (DO NOT book through this link however, booking details below.)

There will also be a collection on the forecourt for a local charity, The Martha Trust. Martha Trust provides lifelong residential and respite care for people with profound disabilities. http://www.marthatrust.org.uk/.

Although this is an informal event, if you would like to attend, I would ask if possible to send me an email with your name and contact details, Multi type (nosejob or uglybug), model type (elx, sx, etc.), reg. no and aprox numbers of people. This is purely so I can get a rough idea of numbers and models attending.

To book or for further info E-mail pandabloke@yahoo.co.uk or text only initially 07754 220030 and I'll get back to you.

Look forward to seeing you all! Kev. and Myrtle

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos