FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bristol italian auto moto festival

Just a quickie - is anyone going to this on saturday 25th april? I pre booked ages ago, just wondered if anyone else was booked in - i'll be there in panda van, no doubt with large flag pole supporting FMC

Membership Number: 11782

Re: Bristol italian auto moto festival

hi jeni
im booked in in the 131, green tag , hope the wether keeps nice its looking like a shower or two
jason

Membership Number: 11339

I also have a gren tag too - see you there !!

Green ticket No 97. Hope to be there, MOT and tax yesterday but working half the night trying to finish car..... only been 13 years!! Do my best to get there. Steve.

Membership Number: 6610

well i got there

as did jeni, steve ,

a bit of a trek for me and steve 320 miles
but well worth it,great atmosfphere super flee market and loads of italian eaterys
jason

FAB pics !!! What a top show - still editing my 100+ pictures, i'll let you know when theyre up on the site

PICTURES OF THE SHOW ARE ON MY SITE

www.yawningcatphotography.com

or

http://www.jenilong.fotopic.net/

Either should get you there !!!!!

Just to add, car of the show for me was Steve Dennings Topolino - well done steve for getting it there, it looked awesome

great pictures, geat to see steve dennings topo on the road,come a long way since the pictures you sent me last year of the work done steve. will have to sell some of the fleet, and go to lock-up no.4 and empty some stuff that is piled on it! wonder if there is any other topolino woodies about that were made in the late 40`s?

Membership Number: yes

try this one ,,i can see ur rear jen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEUwOGhl5MM&feature=related

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos