FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Evesham Balloon Fest 6th June

Just a quickie, i'll be at this show Saturday 6th June, its usually a great show (if the weather is good) Got space for 8 - 10 cars, with four already confirmed - so come on you Midlands lot (or anyone else) Show me youre out there and come along to this FREE event !!!!

Photobucket

Membership Number: 11782

Re: Evesham Balloon Fest 6th June

I think this is the same day as castle Combe sadly - it clashed last year too! Shame as it sounds good.

Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Its auto italia at stanford hall the day after on the 7th, now theres a packed weekend !! If anyone wants to use our place as a halfway house between castle coombe/stanford - more than welcome !!

Jeni Long
Its auto italia at stanford hall the day after on the 7th, now theres a packed weekend !! If anyone wants to use our place as a halfway house between castle coombe/stanford - more than welcome !!

Ok here's where I show my complete lack of geography of the UK - I know where I am (honest!), and where Castle Combe is. I was planning on Auto Italia even though I have no idea really which direction it is........... Where are you, and is it easier going that way???

Did a route map from castle coombe to stanford and this is the route............passing near evesham by the look of it ?!

Thanks Jeni. Will bear it in mind, but as usual the cat & kitten might force me to return home if there's no-one able to look after them!! How sad is that - answers on a postcard...........

gavin! how did get conned in to having a cat AND a kitten?

Membership Number: yes

Gavin
Thanks Jeni. Will bear it in mind, but as usual the cat & kitten might force me to return home if there's no-one able to look after them!! How sad is that - answers on a postcard...........

Bring them with you !!!!

Jeni Long
Gavin

Bring them with you !!!!

That's a plan - have you got any favourite bits of furniture (or important paperwork) for the kitten (who's now quite big!) to destroy??

And in answer to Stiggy - it seemed like a good idea to have a kitten - at the time............

And in answer to Stiggy - it seemed like a good idea to have a kitten - at the time............

Gavin.........you cant have too many kittens, its just not possible, Im trying to convince wayne that we cats in every available colour - for some reason he doesnt seem to keen !!!

Anyone interested ?? If not, im off to castle coombe instead - im not sitting in evesham on my own !!!

Castle Coombe for me and the Topo.

Steve.

Membership Number: 6610

**NEWSFLASH**

I will NOT be holding a club stand at the festival - due to a complete lack of interest from midlands members. And the next time I hear a member say "theres nothing to do" beware, you WILL feel my wrath !!!!

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos