FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
classic car show tatton park, knutsford, cheshire, 30/31may.

here in the north west there is a big classic and performance show with a autojumble at tatton, park cheshire.too late to get my car in the show but it will be in the carpark, weather looks to be good for sunday,i will be there as will julian greenhalgh fellow 130 owner, willsee what fiat cars ar there,, meet up with us? phone, 07970098414 :-)

Membership Number: yes

Re: classic car show tatton park, knutsford, cheshire, 30/31may.

Very good show,lots of rare vehicles in fantastic condition in a great setting in the grounds of a statley home must have been several thousand people there today,next year il book in my 130 coupe to show am sure stiggy will be on for that too.

Membership Number: 11998

a good show, lovely cars on show, and some lovely ones on thecar parks(ahem!) scuderia italia (alfa club) had a nice selection of lancia,alfa, fiat,ferrari,maserati,cars, saw a (old)500 on another stand, quite good. have got the info for next years show, so will send off for a stand soon,sunny day,hot!, nice one!

I think i made your dad`s birthday on sunday julian, having a go of a 130 even if it was hot in the car! (must start on this to-do list!)

He did enjoy a spin in your 130 thank you,shame he didnt get over 10mph with the amount of traffic ,then i had a hour drive home listening to "its about time you get yours on the road" and "so why it not moted yet" THANKS MATE

Membership Number: 11998

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos