FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
West Berkshire Classic Car Event Invitation to FMC(GB) 09/08/09

The West Berkshire Classic Vehicle Club is my local multi-marque club. Our main event is our annual show held in the parkland setting of the Members Enclosure and Car Park at the Newbury Racecourse. (M4, J12)

This will be the club's 17th Annual Classic Vehicle Show & Auto Jumble and this year it will be held on Sunday 9th August 2009 from 10.00am to 4.30pm. The show typically attracts around 500, mainly British, vehicles but I have been building up an Italian section within the show over the past couple of years. I would like to invite the FMC members to join in and show their classic Fiats at this event.

All proceeds from the show go to the Leukaemia Research Foundation. Last year we raised over £6,000.

Pre-registered exhibitors are asked to make a donation (amount of their own choice) with their entry while those who show up on the day will be charged £3 per person. Event plaques are provided to pre-registered vehicle owners.

The Members Enclosure is perfect for picnic-ing and refreshments are available on site. Newbury Town Centre is also less than 15mins walk away for those not wishing to stay all day at the car show.

I very much hope the Fiat Motor Club will choose to attend as a group and I can assure you of a warm welcome.

The event registration form for the 9th August 2009 West Berkshire Classic Vehicle Cub event can be down loaded from:

http://www.classicvehicles.org.uk/forms/
see
Show invite 2009.pdf

Mike R

Membership Number: 11938

Re: West Berkshire Classic Car Event Invitation to FMC(GB) 09/08/09

Bump!

Closing date for pre-registered entries is 24/07/09, with a charity donation of your choice, includes show plaque and listing in event programme

Entry on the day is £3 per adult, £2 for concessions, free for children under 14.

Re: West Berkshire Classic Car Event Invitation to FMC(GB) 09/08/09

Hi Mike,

I would have been there like a shot in my 131 Abarth as Newbury isn't too far away from me but for the fact that I am already committed to attend the White Dove Collectors Transport Show near Bordon, in aid of the Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice in Farnham, on the same day.

I hope you have a great turn out nonetheless.

All the very best for the show,

Simon

Membership Number: 4647

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos