Comment
Pics from Stanford Hall......

Heres some pics.....

Panda 30, rare,rare,rare !!!

Gavin cleaning the 127 !

Well done to Steve, 1st place in the fiat concourse

My 500

Gavin's 127

And for the panda nuts amongst us this panda hides a 1368cc engine - its a monster, had a very quick ride down the road in it !!

Membership Number: 11782

Gavins 127

Looks a nice 127 Sport pictured there, is it a genuine Sport, or one of the many reshelled versions?

Membership Number: oooops

Re: Gavins 127

Rob Miller
Looks a nice 127 Sport pictured there, is it a genuine Sport, or one of the many reshelled versions?

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the positive comments. I'm not sure what your definition is........ It's a genuine Sport in view of the fact the car has always been a black 127 Sport - it was when new (Jan 1980) and is still a black Sport on the V5 today. The car has the correct original chassis plate, and is on its correct original registration plate. It has had extensive bodywork resto in the past, but hey it's now 30 years old!!

Spoke to Michael Ward yesterday who ventured a £4000 - £5000 guestimate on its value - my agreed insurance valuation is £4500 so seems spot on to me. And yes it may be for sale at some point if you have that sort of money burning a hole in your pocket

Does oops mean lapsed or forgot??!!

Regards, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Couldnt have said that better myself - might go check that the 500 isnt one of those re-shelled 126 version things.....................................................................

jeni long
Couldnt have said that better myself - might go check that the 500 isnt one of those re-shelled 126 version things.....................................................................

Thanks Jen.

Well impressed by your photos by the way - can I get all the Coupe and 127 Sport ones emailed to me?

Been showing your website to folk today and they are also complimentary - hope the website takes off, and don't forget who to contact for tax advice...............

Don't mention the sign......

Gavin

Membership Number: 5260

What sign ????

very good pictures jenni, nice cars, talking of reshelled cars, brave of someone to put the running gear of a 500 in to a panda! . that man denning gets everywhere! look forward to seeing the car in the metal, .........jenni you use to have a bigger engined panda some years ago,which you use to bait BMW`s with!

Membership Number: yes

Gavin
Rob Miller

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the positive comments. I'm not sure what your definition is........ It's a genuine Sport in view of the fact the car has always been a black 127 Sport - it was when new (Jan 1980) and is still a black Sport on the V5 today. The car has the correct original chassis plate, and is on its correct original registration plate. It has had extensive bodywork resto in the past, but hey it's now 30 years old!!

Spoke to Michael Ward yesterday who ventured a £4000 - £5000 guestimate on its value - my agreed insurance valuation is £4500 so seems spot on to me. And yes it may be for sale at some point if you have that sort of money burning a hole in your pocket

Does oops mean lapsed or forgot??!!

Regards, Gavin.

When they`re done proper they look the part....Ive sent a write up to Jo with some pics of a 127 Sport hillclimber based in Malta. Its a fantastic little Fiat really well put together. Its actually running on twin 40 dcoe`s ( yes I`ve never seen that on a brazil engine).
I sent a couple of pics to Micheal Ward with the comment that if he or the magazine were ever in Malta That 127 1050 Sport is well worth a full feature in Auto Italia........Whether he`ll be interested I don`t Know but it really is a beautifull piece of engineering.
I hope to also get a write up and pics to Theo for inclusion on the "cars" section of the club website.

You have a nice couple of 127`s there, its nice to see that the marque is really finding its rightfull place in classic car circles....Maybe us 127 nuts have each done our little bit.

Membership Number: will b renewing

just found out that Micheal Wards email address michealward@chptl blah blar Cannt go back to check proper address but he`s obviously got me down as a scammer....probably still annoyed that I once used one of his127 pictures ....but I did formally apologise.
ah well its his loss..........

Ragards

rob miller
just found out that Micheal Wards email address michealward@chptl blah blar Cannt go back to check proper address but he`s obviously got me down as a scammer....probably still annoyed that I once used one of his127 pictures ....but I did formally apologise.
ah well its his loss..........

Ragards

You'll probably find it helps to spell his name correctly. He posts as michael ward, not micheal ward

For the record it's : michael.ward@chpltd.com

I can't recall having received an email Rob.
Oh, and I'm not a grudge holder by the way, life's too short and way too much fun to be miserable.

Jeni, ace pics as usual.

hi gavin

the car looking good mate hows it been running?
is the restore still good on it that i did and are you selling the other car you got reg onh437y if so let us know ??????????????

Membership Number: 11996

hi gavin

thanks for your call helpped alot

Sent you some pics Michael, Hope you recieved ok.

just wish Icould get my head round putting up pictures on this forum, Its a lovely thing

Membership Number: coming back soooon

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos