FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
anyone know him.

hi all

at the classic and ports car action day i spoke to a man called brian alexander, who had a dark blue american spec fiat 124 spider. he was interested in a set of wheels i have and i havent been able to get in contact with him.. if anyone knows of him let me know...

thanks.

and if your intersted in a set of 5.5 13 cromodora's in good condition then again get in contact

029020 214 773

Re: anyone know him.

Did you find him yet?
There is a Bryan Alexander who is the Chairman of the AROC Central and East Midlands Section. See their website for more details.

Membership Number: 11938

Re: anyone know him.

Hi Ben,

I suspect the guy you met was Brian Alexander who now lives in Cornwall, formerly lived up near Stevenage. Married to a lovely lady by the name of Eileen - think they live near Bude now.

I used to have contact details for him but I'm sure they've moved from where I knew to another Cornish property. I'll see what I can find. Perhaps Jason Hodgkinson has details for him too.

Can you please re-publish your number as it doesn't look right to me?

Cheers

Simon

Membership Number: 4647

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos