FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nice Fiat Uno 60S needs a loving home

Hi,

I'm not a member but am putting out this message on behalf of a close friend who doesn't want to - but really needs to - let go of his excellent 1986 Fiat Uno 60S.

It has low mileage and is in great condition given its age. Yes there are one or two rust spots bubbling here and there but on the whole, it's a peach and has been garaged throughout its life.

I haven't been able to find a dedicated Uno register so I'm guessing they're not the most popular of classic Fiats but surely there's someone out there who will love and cherish it as he (and his dear departed father ) did since new.

My friend was unable to bring himself to use the scrappage scheme so I suggested contacting the owners club in the hope that we might find it a good home.

If anyon'e interested, drop me a line (my friend is not online) and I'll get some formal spec together.

Thanks for your time.

Massimo

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos