FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Retro Rides Gathering 09

Hi folks,

I realised I've been somewhat remise in inviting Fiat motor club Gb to the Retro Rides events. Which is a big oversight as I'm a huge fan of Fiats!!

So, I know it is short notice and it clashes with another show (on August 16th), but if any of you fancy it have a looksee at : www.retroridesgathering.com for information, we'd love to see you at the show.

-David

Re: Retro Rides Gathering 09

but its still £15......
http://www.retroridesgathering.com/

Membership Number: 0985

Per car ... so fill up with family/friends. Even better buy an advance ticket and get free entry to the museum (worth over 5 quid), so it works out less than a tenner.. per car.

Or turn up and park in the public car park (not in the show field) and it is free... but where is the fun in that :)

Shame it clashes with mitcar, really enjoyed the retro rides show last year.

Membership Number: 11782

Hi does anyone know if there is camping at the site the night before like there was last year ? Sorry I won't be attending in any of my fiats this year as I have a really lovely retro morris ital campervan that needs a test run. Last years event was well worth the trip and highly recommened even though I was there with the simca club

Certainly is camping available :)

Oooh Ital Campervan sounds interesting :)

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos