FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
127 Fiorino Panels?

Does anyone know which Fiorino van panels (127 based) are an exact fit for the mk2 127?

I'm wondering about doors and bonnet but there are no Fiorinos around to compare!!!

Rob, Lee, or anyone??

Thanks in advance, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Re: 127 Fiorino Panels?

Fiat stuck a box on the back of their 127, so from the "B" post forward the panels are as per hatch/saloon. There will of course be minor trim fixing details.

Membership Number: I keep meaning to send off that form.........

Hello Gavin

Long time no speak. I think the doors are shorter than a 3dr 127 but rest of panels i think are the same

Hope you are well and this helps

Regards Phil

Gavin
Does anyone know which Fiorino van panels (127 based) are an exact fit for the mk2 127?

I'm wondering about doors and bonnet but there are no Fiorinos around to compare!!!

Rob, Lee, or anyone??

Thanks in advance, Gavin.

must look in lock up 4, door okish, need to talk to someone about which one, mk1 or mk2, bonnet is mk1

Membership Number: yes, soon

Nope!!! the doors are the same my friend.....

Membership Number: I keep meaning to send off that form.........

Many thanks for the info Rob - don't forget to post that form!

Hi Phil, hope you're well - are you going to any of the shows soon?

Regards, Gavin.

Hello Gavin

I have been trying to get to shows over the last few months but i have just started a new job and each weekend i think is going to be free somthing happens with work

But no more reasons not to go i am determined to get to a few before the end of the summer

Regards Phil

Thanks Rob.

Door deffo the same - picked up a bonnet and passenger door today with no rust - few dings and creases but these are easier to sort than the termite!!

Does anyone on here actually have a Fiorino 127 based van? If so I now have a mint rear r/h door - zero rust, painted in Adriatic blue currently & never fitted.

Photobucket

Just about to Ebay it, but will pull the auction for any current members with a Fiorino.........

Regards, Gavin

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos