FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone on here buy the ebay 132?

I don't know if any of you guys on here spotted it, but there was a 1977(S) Fiat 132 2000 on ebay that ended on Saturday morning. It didn't look too bad, 2 owners and 53k miles, finished in metallic blue.

From my point of view this was awful timing - we've just had a baby and my business is a bit quiet so I was gutted I couldn't buy my dream car and at £850 I didn't think it was too dear assuming it was as good as it looked.

So, did anyone on here buy it?

Re: Anyone on here buy the ebay 132?

I saw it but I was not allowed to buy any more 132s! While it looks fairly reasonable, I reckon it will take a fair bit of cash to get her back on the road. All the best to the purchaser. I just hope it has not been bought so the mechanics can end up in a Morris Minor!!

We saw it on www.131mirafiori.com too where it generated quite a lot of interest. Someone on there went to see it in person. I think it was savable but quite rotten. Will be interesting to see if it gets restored or not. So far I don't know who the new owner is.

Wasn't me either - lets hope we see it on the road soon.

Membership Number: 5328

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos