FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
classic car and motorcycle show, capesthorne hall, cheshire,

classic car show at capesthorne hall nr macclesfield cheshie,
inc, mercedes car club day, on sunday 29 august,(one day show)I will be going, weather permitting,

Membership Number: yes,

Re: classic car and motorcycle show, capesthorne hall, cheshire,

arrived at the show to find a fellow FMC member chris roberts,and clare and daughter nicole, in a 850 sport,from wrexham, had chat, also saw a 500 from denton,stockport,no sign of the owner though, some alfa`s there, usual makes won
prizes jag,triumph, mini, and a nice humber super snipe that saw servivce as a taxi in devon! (andrew morris part of the world)highlights.....jensen cv8 caught fire in the parade ring, 2 children went on walkabout, causing a hunt round and the police came. cloudy weather,.and stayed dry till 3 ish, show went ok,

Membership Number: yes

What a jenson on fire,a shame nice car!,as i said on the phone 2nite went to the stanley park show blackpool i didnt show my car because i found a fuel leak from the bottle by the inner wing down off one of the lower hoses,well we dont want two classic cars on fire !,good show poor weather may be one to pencil in for next year.

looks like I will have to be saving up to do all these shows next year, mind you, sent off the forms for hogton tower, preston, (deadline for entries sept 4th, andrew greenwood events)today, sept 12th, then we have.......N.E.C! AGH! FOOD POISONING!mouse trap salesmen!

Membership Number: yes,

I saw in classic car weekly that the pictures of capesthorne hall by local (for the north west) corresponsdent ken jee, had the usual suspects. super snipe(nice) 2 fords, 1 saab 96, 1 wolsely hornet mk3 ( oh woopee!) like a tatton park he only takes pics of british cars, some thing rare? no chance!

Membership Number: yes

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos