FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
127 photos

Had a bit of spare time so thought I'd try out Jeni's tips on the photos
result!

Will be going to Becketts Farm on the 8th(weather permitting),anyone else?

Membership Number: 12048

Re: 127 photos

Glad my photo posting tips worked !!

Might be at beckets meet, though after speaking to andy the organiser, it sounds like it will be the last one :-(

Membership Number: 11782

Typical,finally get the car on the road and looks like I might only get to the one!Maybe see you there Jeni.,do you know of any other meets in the area?

No not at the moment, I could start a midlands meet again, but I guess it would end up the same as all previous meets with just me ther on my own !
Are you going to Gaydon autoitalia on sunday ??

Membership Number: 11782

Not going to Gaydon I'm afraid.Definately going to make more of an effort and get out and about to some shows.The only meet local to me that I know of is at RAF Cosford but that tends to be more newer performance cars.Looking forward to driving over to Becketts though,it better be a decent bit of weather!

Are you organising anything for the Malvern show next month?

Hi Pete,

Really good to see that another 127 is back on the road. Hope you're enjoying all the power from that 1049cc engine - others may mock, but you know what I mean as it sounds like you have a well looked after powerplant. If you've changed the oil and cambelt just let it rev & rev & rev.........

The wheel centres look good - glad I found a member who needed them!

I'm planning to go to Malvern again this year - hopefully Jeni will organise a stand. Calling Jeni!!!

Regards, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos