FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hoghton tower classic car show

Sunday 13th september near preston lancashire ,i recieved my pass today will be there with my 130 ,as will be stiggy with his black coupe,not been to this one before,told its in a good setting and has a good turn out.

Re: Hoghton tower classic car show

my pass not come today, "there`s allways tomorrow,tomorrow,tomorrow," opps sorry getting carried away,slight problem, mot ticket has run out, ,looks like a dash job.

Membership Number: yes

Well replaced all the rubber fuel lines from the metal intake by the exhaust to the fuel bottle then to the carb and with new clips etc,will be 100% now,worth looking at with these old cars i thought all was fine till the old hoses started to loose fuel !, all was ok when checked the other week! ,back on the road now.sitggy mot ? will you be going to houghton tower

IT`S my birthday! yipee! I`m thirteen! (well some say i have the mind of a 12 yr old, so i`m now 13!,) right then, mot test on wedensday @ 4pm, power steering hose leaking! rear n/s caliper sticking! and full beam not coming on! oh bliss! fixed the full beam, esed the caliper, so, hose to look at!

Membership Number: yes,

Hi all. well my Fiat 125 gets its MOT thursday at 4pm...

if it all goeas well would be interested in turning up to this, can i just turn up, if so how could i park next the the other fiats at show or is it pre booked..

is this the post code where the show is PR5 0SH and i presume its this sunday..

many thanks

kevin

my 130 has failed the mot, chassis holes! so i won`t be going,
yes kevin, you can turn up, pay the entance fee, cars ar not parked by make, 13th sept, yes this sunday, as for the post code?
A675 between preston and blackburn,3 miles from J3 of the M65.

Shame there wasnt two 130 coupe's today (stiggys coupe ! not avalible),good show ,seen a lot of cars that not been at shows before,one owner pristine 1959 cadillac as new,a couple of delorean's,and the show was in the grounds of haughton tower fantastic ,i paid to walk the grounds and take the tour,well worth a look.

good venue by all accounts, that hall is something else, very good, sunny day, nice shots of the car julian, , still upset about my 130 , I think a certain garage in kent have alot to answer for!

welding and mot sorted brian ,i have talked to my pal, drive over and he will see whats needed etc,talk 2moro

Membership Number: 11998

thanks julian you`re a star.

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos