FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
members only page.

I have a short temper tonight, have put in the password in 3 times! and still can`t get on the members page, up to now 1 broken key board, what is wrong with this page?

Membership Number: yes,

Re: members only page.

I can`t get on the members only page `cos I`m not a member....but hey! not many go there anyway! Look at the numbers.

Is it just me, but since the "new improved" site came into being there seems to be less posts and visits.........I dunno

Membership Number: lapsed and I really should get my fing

the stig
I have a short temper tonight, have put in the password in 3 times! and still can`t get on the members page, up to now 1 broken key board, what is wrong with this page?
tried twice tonight on different pc`s, still no good,

Rob Miller

Is it just me, but since the "new improved" site came into being there seems to be less posts and visits.........I dunno

No, it's not just you. It seems the "new improved" site has scared a lot of people off. With the old site, people were complaining about the "one bucket for all" forum and asking for sub-forums and were complaining at the complexity of adding photos and were asking for avatars and a whole list of other things. So the new forum gives what they asked and a few bits more but nobody likes it. It's not a case of "you can't please all the people all the time" with this forum it's a case of "I can't please anybody!". I should give up I think and let someone else take over...

the stig

Nothing is wrong, you are using the wrong password. It never changed when it was supposed to because I forgot and as nobody seems to be using the section I didn't bother changing it when I eventually remembered. Use the original password and it should work fine.

Theo; There are many of us who don`t know what the dickens an avatar is, or, are even worried by them. My father used to get a bit hot round the nether regions at the sight of ava gardner.... Is avatar some part of a bawdy chorus line to singing "they were only playing leap frog" when jumping over the bent form of a sailor?

The thing is, me old man from uncle, you are the bees knees and I`m sure without your computor gobledeegook jargon and programing this little club site would be; well nuffink.

You can`t play everyones favourite toon but take a round of applause, you`re the main man.

Membership Number: Wheres that form......

the stig

thanks for the info theo, has worked, and have now put a thread
on, you do well theo,working on ths site,

brian text me the password ,dont have it mate,

Membership Number: yes

Aargh!

Tried the new password thinking that it must've changed otherwise Jo wouldn't bother putting a new one in the magazine and found that it doesn't work.

I've "filed" the copy of the original password so don't really want to go through a pile of old magazines to find it.

So in the meantime can we print the original (one that works) in the magazine instead of a new one that doesn't work? Or update the site with the one that's in the current magazine.

Membership Number: 7109

Mound Dawg
Aargh!

Tried the new password thinking that it must've changed otherwise Jo wouldn't bother putting a new one in the magazine and found that it doesn't work.

I've "filed" the copy of the original password so don't really want to go through a pile of old magazines to find it.

So in the meantime can we print the original (one that works) in the magazine instead of a new one that doesn't work? Or update the site with the one that's in the current magazine.

You have mail Jim

Membership Number: 5260

Sorry guys but due to old age and a touch of senility, the password didn't change as was meant to last time. But it has now changed on 1/11/2009 as stated in the latest issue of Parliamo.

theo, these are called senior moments, ask peter! I have them as well! so much to do,worry about, work, will look in polyfilla for the new password,

I'm still trying to remember what I came upstairs for...

Membership Number: 7109

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos