FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Malvern Show

Is anyone organizing or planning to go to the Malvern show on 11th October?I've printed off a booking form,do I send it off as an individual or wait and see whats happening and be in with the club?Cut off date for entries says the 2nd.

Membership Number: 12048

Re: Malvern Show

Hi Pete, we are having a stand [:)

Book in as an individual entry but just add 'fiat motor club' on the form where it says 'club' hopefully they realise theres a few of us going - i'll get there early-ish to grab a space Just keep an eye out for the club flag along side panda van.

Cut off for entries is usually 7 days before the event - so book in soon folks if you want to go.

Membership Number: 11782.24

Hi jen,

Do you have a booking form you could e/mail me ? I can't find one anywhere.

Thanks MIKE

waremike@talk21.com

Membership Number: Tipo Registrar

Ive emailed you mike, but for anyone else a booking form can be downloaded from :

http://www.classicshows.org/BookingForms.htm

Membership Number: 11782.24

Hi Jen,

Sent my form off today - probably the last outdoor show of the year, so it would be good to get a decent turnout.

Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Entry ticket has arrived as a private entry but hope to find some other Fiats, look out for me.
Steve.

Membership Number: 6610

What im hoping to do is get there eary on sunday and bag us some club space - got to go for the first place in the club awards this time, as we came second last year !

Looks like were going to have a decent turn out !

Membership Number: 11782.4

What car are bringing Gavin?

Membership Number: 12048

Hi Pete,

I guess it should be a 127 so we can have 2 together - a rare sight these days! I'll bring the Palio probably as that's better for long journeys.

We need to try to meet up when we get there - I think Jeni has it under control............

Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Thanks to all who came and braved the awfull weather, a great show as usual and to add to the exitement two daimlers had a crash in the show ring and then the judges were nearly fighting over choice for car of the show - the sun did shine eventually, after everyone had left !!

Membership Number: 11782.089

Hi Jen,

Great pics as always! Great show as well - I didn't think the rain was that bad and after all we were spoilt with all that sun the last 2 times!!

Thanks for organising it.

Tell us more about the 2 Daimlers please

MIKE

Membership Number: Tipo Registrar

i bet the judges (?) wern`t fighting over which fiat?
by the way jenni, did you get a windscreen?

Membership Number: yes,

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos