FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fiat 508s

Whilst recently touring the Adirondacks I came across a large group of touring Packhards - They were visiting a local museum and the car park was over flowing with these fantastic cars - All dating from 1926 to the 50s. I took photos of every single car and then approached one of the officials who was delighted to give me a potted hisory of the company along with the comment that they were the American Rolls Royce. The conversation soon turned to Fiats (somehow) and he proudly declared that he had a Fiat 508s safely tucked away at home but alas, he knew of no clubs or other resources to assist owners of these cars. He wondered if I knew of any which I don't but offered to make a few posts on the main Fiat forums to see if anyone could help this very nice man (Dave English).

Here is a picture of the car in question.

Membership Number: N/A

Re: Fiat 508s

Just seen the info about the 508s as Les ermine emailed me. If you could get the guy to email me on Richardpatten@blueyonder.co.uk then I can help him with clubs and contacts to look after his Balilla....as I should know owning one!

Thanks

Dick

Hi Dick - Dave should be very pleased with this response.

Unfortunately my e-mails to him to date have been rejected and I will need to send this information by snail mail. Just in case you have the same problem would you like me to suply him with your postal address/tel number? If so you can mail the info privately to me and I will include it with my letter to Dave.

Regards and thanks

Kev

Sure - my home address is:

Sounion
South Street
Barming
Maidstone
Kent
ME16 9EY

Where abouts is he?

Dick

Thanks - That will go in the post tomorrow.

Gettysburg PA (Which may stand for Pasadena)

I hope the contact proves fruitful for both parties.

Thanks again.

Kev131

Gettysburg PA (Which may stand for Pasadena)

Or it may stand for Pennsylvania

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos