FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum
General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
130 coupe

I sent my coupe into the local fiat main dealer today as i thought the tappets may need setting with shims etc,didnt fancy doing that myself,and no problem at all,they had access to the 130 tools ,shims etc with a couple of calls,as it happens all was within the settings and the service manager took me through to the workshop to look for myself,does it get any better than that,10/10

Membership Number: yes

Re: 130 coupe

you took it where? omg! where`s me smelling salts!! i am pleased that they found the clearances with-in the specs,

Well the fiat main dealer here went right through inspesting the engine and gave me a report that everything was 100% with a sheet with every tappet setting etc ,no were on cams,good oil flow,etc,no work required whatsoever,recomended only use 20/50 oil and change every 3000 miles,any problems call in and we will look at it no problem,also if i fancy a new car mine will quilify with the fiat scrappage scheme £2000 ,i did see a nice punto in the showroom,what do you think brian ?

a punto? bah! humbug! A 130 any day,

Membership Number: yes,

and the award for "stuffy bleeder for 130 parts" goes to julian for paying £100 each for a front panel and a wing!

Hi stiggy,
Parts advertised via club website,philip still have loads of parts avalible for 130's,and a nice car for sale aswell,i emailed his list to you ,maybe some parts may be of some interset

ooooo` more 130 parts! ahh!

Re: 130 coupe rear windscreen

I had noticed on fiat inc`s site on ebay.com, that they can have 130 screens made,clear or green tint, 2-3 weeks delivery (in usa) for $785.00 plus shipping cost, I asked about heated rear screens,
and was told a extra 240 euros for the elements.

Re: 130 coupe rear windscreen

can anyone tell me the length of a 130 coupe please

the stig
and the award for "stuffy bleeder for 130 parts" goes to julian for paying £100 each for a front panel and a wing!
and the door! and other parts! the award will be handed over at a prestigous dinner (roadside food van)in blackpool!

i with treat you to a bacon butty

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos