FIAT Motor Club (GB) Forum

General Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
refreshed and a copy of July`s Parliamo

Just got me membership cards and an enclosure of the July edition of Parliamo. Thankyou FMCGB

What an enjoyable read was the article from Jim Spackman, I did love the bit where Jim says..."Ive never actually seen it from the outside! (referring to his venerable track day125) but inside, its complete mayhem, featuring smoke, flames, blood, sweat, flailing elbows, screaming rubber, yowling carbs, sudden expletives and no guarantee of a satisfactory result"......Sounds altogether like some of the many startling moments of Fiat ownership

Membership Number: 10521 yes that is a membership number!

Re: refreshed and a copy of July`s Parliamo

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, you've been a wonderful audience, I'm here all week.

Rather embarrassingly I forgot to send off my cheque in July so got a gentle reminder from Uncle Peter the other day.

Glad you liked it...

Membership Number: 7109

hi moundly, welcome back, you have been missed for your words of wisdom,

Membership Number: yes,

the stig
you have been missed for your words of wisdom,

You got the right person there Stiggy?

Membership Number: 7109

Hi Guys, As always a good article from Jimbo, the 125 has given a few suprises to many at Castle Coombe with Jim at the helm.

Like to also add, good article from Rob Miller too, on the hillclimb Fiat 127, in the latest Parliamo.

marty

Membership Number: 10962

Welcome back Rob Just in time to see your article too - nice to see you in print again.

Would be good to put a face to the name - are you coming up to the NEC this year?

Regards, Gavin.

Membership Number: 5260

Fiat Motor Club (GB) Forum

Home  About  History  Cars  Events  Search  Updates  Gallery  Join  Contact  Links  Forum

Site constantly under construction!

If you have questions or comments about this website, please e-mail  fmcw@fiatmotorclubgb.com

Web DesignClick here to visit www.thotos.comBy Thotos